• Project: day 29: organized chaos/ house decor necklace & jewelry hanger (out of an old cutlery tray!)
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 3 (ok, I had my best friend Jackie to help me, so that was good!)
• Would I do it again? yes!
• What I would do differently: we are hoping to put paper behind it to jazz it up a bit more, and even paint the tray; maybe in part 2!
• Items used: Jackie’s old Ikea cutlery tray, the most beautiful knobs from Anthropology (anticipate spending a good 2 hours there though scouring through the hardware), and a drill!
until ipinterest tomorrow!
- day 29: organized chaos/ house decor necklace & jewelry hanger (out of an old cutlery tray!), part 1 (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 33: get crafty/ organized chaos/ jewelry holder & organizer, part 2! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 55: get crafty/ minnie mouse birthday party easy decor flower add-ons for cutlery and napkin holder, picture frame, and cupcake stand! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 36: house decor/organizational chaos/ updated dresser knobs for the kids, DIY! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Cutlery and Kitchen Utensil Manufacturing in China — IBISWorld’s Updated Industry Report is Now Available (prweb.com)
- Hodgepodge Homemaker Utensils – The ‘Cutensils Cutlery Set’ is Perfect for Bohemian Dinner Parties (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Cosmetics Organizer from a Repurposed Silverware Tray (thehappyhousewife.com)
- Biodegradable and Compostable Cutlery: Mr.TakeOutBags.com Reduces Its Environmental Impact (prweb.com)
- KitchenCutlerys.com Demonstrates Sharp Edge with Assorted Brand-Name Cutlery (prweb.com)
- Studio Re-Creation Recycles Broken Glasses and Cutlery into Beautiful Glass Lamps (inhabitat.com)