Project: day 34: organizational chaos/ kiddo chore chart!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Would I do it again? yes, it was very easy, looks cute, and hopefully she’ll use it!
• What I would do differently: also print out a family rules chart…maybe another organizational day. We have one in the girls room, but it really does not go with this new chart, so we must do a new one!
• Items used: printable chore chart: http://suttongrace.blogspot.com/2011/03/chore-chart.html , sheet protector, clip board with fancy paper, and fun beads; hot-glued (any craft stores such as JoAnn‘s, Michael’s, or Hobby Lobby)!
until ipinterest tomorrow!
- day 34: organizational chaos/ kiddo chore chart! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 56: crafty kiddos/ a visit from the tooth fairy/ fairy dust/ free printable gift certificate, tooth chart, and a special note/poem from the tooth fairy! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 50: organizational chaos/ how to clean your microfiber sofa/couch, DIY (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 5: crafty kiddos/double hand-print reindeer Christmas craft (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 36: house decor/organizational chaos/ updated dresser knobs for the kids, DIY! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 48: crafty kiddos/ minnie mouse birthday pin wheel garland/banner! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 12: crafty kiddos/ handprint Christmas Tree (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 40: outdoors we will go/get crafty/ diy chalkboard spray paint message board frame (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 33: get crafty/ organized chaos/ jewelry holder & organizer, part 2! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)