MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 144: cooking it up/ diy healthier microwave popcorn, in a paper bag!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? yes! This is a much healthier way to do popcorn versus store-bought microwave popcorn and it is super easy! We never buy store-bought any more, and usually always use our stove top to do it, which we love, but this microwave version is much faster!
- What I would do differently: we added your typical salt, pepper, and butter, but it would be great with many other popcorn toppings!
- Items used: paper bag, 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels, and recipe from: http://www.squawkfox.com/2010/07/27/popcorn-recipe-gourmet-popcorn/
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
- D.I.Y. Microwave Popcorn (inspired-weightloss.com)
- new old school popcorn, secrets revealed! (terrilouwhocooks.wordpress.com)
- DIY Microwave Popcorn (angelfoodskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Practice makes perfect and wiaw (mommyrunfast.com)
- Microwave Popcorn’s Health Problem: It’s In The Bag (aarp.org)
- Quinn Reinvents Microwave Popcorn (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- microwave popcorn (loveforyouchina.wordpress.com)
- day 79: cooking it up/ super sweet yummy popcorn/ girls movie night! (ipinterest.me)
- Popcorn…still a great snack (goodoldfood.wordpress.com)
- Rave reviews for 365 microwave popcorn (sfgate.com)