We had a 40’s themed Christmas party tonight and I really wanted to do a winged cat-eye/retro make-up look; it’s so fun!
- Project: day 6: fashionable momma/retro holiday cat-eye liner
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2 (I love playing with make-up and trying new things!)
- Would I do it again? yes!
- Items used: mac eyeshadows, benefit mascara, make up forever matte velvet plus foundation, tarte Amazonian clay blush, loreal carbon black intense liquid eye liner, mac lipglass
until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 6: fashionable momma/retro holiday cat-eye liner (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 28: fashionable momma/ holiday winter outfit and smokey natural bronze eye (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Hollywood’s 10 Hottest Ways to Wear Cat-Eye Liner (bellasugar.com)
- day 61: fashionable momma/ casual day party outfit! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Would You Wear Bright Under Eye Liner? (bellasugar.com)
- Liquid Eye Liner Pens (fabsugar.com)
- Try An Electrifying Eye Liner Look (bellasugar.com)
- day 9: fashionable momma/ holiday curls tutorial (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 2: fashionable momma / cute basics (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Cleopatra Eyes (misstiktik.com)