- Project: day 9: fashionable momma/ holiday curls tutorial
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 3 (not too hard to do, just a bit time-consuming!)
- Would I do it again? I love to curl my hair when I have time!
- Items used: Hot Tools 1.5″ curling iron, Tresemme hair spray & heat protection spray (Target), Living Proof Full Thickening Cream (Sephora), Moroccan Oil (Sephora)
until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 9: fashionable momma/ holiday curls tutorial (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 44: fashionable momma/ simple hair twist, day or night! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 61: fashionable momma/ casual day party outfit! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 6: fashionable momma/retro holiday cat-eye liner (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 2: fashionable momma / cute basics (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- How-To: Angelina’s Angelic Curls (bellasugar.com)
- day 28: fashionable momma/ holiday winter outfit and smokey natural bronze eye (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- How to Create Pretty Waves For a Wedding (or Just Any Day) (bellasugar.com)
- day 37: fashionable momma/ winter casual date night outfit, turned into popcorn night in (cooking it up)! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 30: fashionable momma/ winter holiday date night outfit/ New Year’s (ipinterest.wordpress.com)