- Project: day 11: baking away/ Christmas reindeer pancakes
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2 (ok, so I can’t really cook pancakes that well, but the girls couldn’t tell!). Hayden helped me make the pancakes from scratch as well as homemade vanilla whipped cream!
- Would I do it again? yes, their adorable smiles definitely made it worth it!
- Items used: bacon for antlers, dried cranberries for nose (we didn’t have strawberries on hand ;), chocolate chips for eyes, homemade pancake recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/the-best-of/buttermilk-pancakes-recipe2/index.html
Mix all ingredients well in small mixing bowl. Pour by spoonfuls onto hot, oiled griddle. Spread batter to make thin, crepe-like pancake. Cook until batter is bubbly. Turn over. Serve immediately with butter and syrup or favorite fruit sauce.
- vanilla whipped cream recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/hazelnut-and-chocolate-pie-with-vanilla-whipped-cream-recipe/index.html
until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 11: baking away/ Christmas reindeer pancakes (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Pancakes (thedailymeal.com)
- Delectable, Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes (paonblanc.wordpress.com)
- day 24: cooking it up/ Christmas Santa pancakes for the kiddos! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- choco chips pancake (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- How to have your cake and your 5-a-day… (parkersiniceland.wordpress.com)
- Buttermilk Pancakes (thedailymeal.com)
- It’s National Blueberry Pancake Day – 16 Blueberry pancake recipes to flip for! (examiner.com)
- B-A-N-A-N-A-S Pancakes (missalaneyus.wordpress.com)
- Pancake Week – Pumpkin Pancakes With Home-Made Syrup (lovebugandsweetiegirl.com)