- Project: Day 21: crafty kiddos/ Christmas tree snowflake window decor
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1, but I will say that there’s a difference between the snowflakes you made when you were in first grade, and actually trying to make them look semi decent; it takes a lot of patience.
- Would I do it again? yes, it’s a quick and festive way to spruce up any window or glass door, and inexpensive!
- What I would do differently: maybe try origami paper as one of the sites had said.
- Items used: We used construction paper for the colors which was very thick, and white copy paper which worked pretty good. We got our inspiration from some of the sites above; the 6-point snowflake tips seemed the best!
until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 12: crafty kiddos/ handprint Christmas Tree (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 5: crafty kiddos/double hand-print reindeer Christmas craft (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 22: crafty kiddos/ homemade Christmas peppermint playdoh, holiday mason jar packaging (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 10: get crafty/ 5 minute Christmas table decor (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 63: crafty kiddo/ 20 questions to ask every year on (or near) your child’s birthday! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 3: christmas wreath/get crafty (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 56: crafty kiddos/ a visit from the tooth fairy/ fairy dust/ free printable gift certificate, tooth chart, and a special note/poem from the tooth fairy! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 48: crafty kiddos/ minnie mouse birthday pin wheel garland/banner! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 58: get crafty/ minnie mouse table decor, treat favors, diy lollipop tree (ipinterest.wordpress.com)