- Project: day 32: kiddo time/ bath tub with glow sticks, super cheap fun!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? so easy, cheap, and the look on their faces when they saw their bath for the night, priceless 😉
- What I would do differently: nothing except maybe get two packages, the more the merrier, right?!
- Items used: left over glow sticks from Halloween, but dollar stores have plenty!
until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 32: kiddo time/ bath tub with glow sticks, super cheap fun! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- The science of glow sticks (boingboing.net)
- 4″ Glow Sticks – Assorted Colors – 24 Count (woot.com)
- The French bath tub? (londonoa.com)
- day 5: crafty kiddos/double hand-print reindeer Christmas craft (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 12: crafty kiddos/ handprint Christmas Tree (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Glow sticks ~~~ (vintagebeautyglory.wordpress.com)
- day 63: crafty kiddo/ 20 questions to ask every year on (or near) your child’s birthday! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Glow in the Dark Paint Now Offered by Cool Glow (prweb.com)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)