- Project: day 36: house decor/organizational chaos/ updated dresser knobs for the kids!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2
- Would I do it again? yes, and I’m going to do it to other furniture items, it’s such a cute and easy way to update boring old knobs!
- What I would do differently: get more at the store so I can get the rest of the furniture done at once!
- Items used: Anthropology knobs and our old dresser with a broken knob!
until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 36: house decor/organizational chaos/ updated dresser knobs for the kids, DIY! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 50: organizational chaos/ how to clean your microfiber sofa/couch, DIY (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 29: organized chaos/ house decor necklace & jewelry hanger (out of an old cutlery tray!), part 1 (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 34: organizational chaos/ kiddo chore chart! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 33: get crafty/ organized chaos/ jewelry holder & organizer, part 2! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Dresser Re-Do (sweetteaandsalsa.com)
- day 58: get crafty/ minnie mouse table decor, treat favors, diy lollipop tree (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Aiden’s “Modern Preppy” NurseryNursery Tour (apartmenttherapy.com)
- 6 Tips to Redecorate Your House on a Dime (couponshoebox.com)
- 10 Stores to Feed Your Pinterest Addiction (bradsdeals.com)