MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: day 74: crafty kiddos/ easy valentine’s tootsie pop flowers/ suckers valentine’s treat’s
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2 (easy to do, just took a bit of time)
• Would I do it again? most likely. I had so many lollipops left over from Morgan’s lollipop tree from her Minnie Mouse birthday, that I didn’t want them to go to waste! I decided to do a quick Valentine’s treat for her preschool class. Too cute!
• What I would do differently: all I could find was solid color cupcake liners (I was at Target and didn’t feel like running around to other stores), but Jackie and I did find some cute blue and white polka-dot duck tape that added some fun color and pattern to the bunch!
• Items used: cupcake liners (Target brand and Wilton brand), blue polka dot duck tape, floral wire, hole punch, scissors, and amazing idea from: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2011/01/12/paper-baking-cup-flower-valentines/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+skiptomyloublog+%28Skip+To+My+Lou%29
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 58: get crafty/ minnie mouse table decor, treat favors, diy lollipop tree (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 73: outdoors we will go/ super easy valentine’s centerpiece (tulips and conversation hearts 😉 (ipinterest.me)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.me)
- day 65: get crafty/ free printable valentine’s day banner! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 65: get crafty/ free printable valentine’s day banner! (ipinterest.me)
- Hearts & Crafts – Blogger moms share their favorite Valentine’s Day projects (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- Tootsie Roll Industries Never Gave Away a Prize if the Wrapper of a Tootsie Pop Had a Native American Boy Shooting a Star (todayifoundout.com)
- day 63: crafty kiddo/ 20 questions to ask every year on (or near) your child’s birthday! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 63: crafty kiddo/ 20 questions to ask every year on (or near) your child’s birthday! (ipinterest.me)