MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: day 81: baking away/ super easy and delicious chocolate dipped Oreo truffles
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1 (and I didn’t mess it up… I think!)
• Would I do it again? oh yes! They were actually too good! I will definitely have to pass these off so I don’t eat them all.
• What I would do differently: nothing at all! We halved the recipe since we we’re making them just for fun, but they are definitely party worthy. Amazing!
• Items used: recipe from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-oreo-truffles/
- Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 62: baking away/ chocolate-dipped minnie mouse Oreo pops! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 62: baking away/ chocolate-dipped minnie mouse Oreo pops! (ipinterest.me)
- Valentine Truffles – My Spin (farmboycitygirl.com)
- Holy Oreo Balls! (gallery32.wordpress.com)
- Super Bowl Stupor (monkeybreadandsweetpea.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Dipped Oreos (handmplanninginthekitchen.wordpress.com)
- day 68: baking away/ minnie mouse cupcakes, super easy! (ipinterest.me)
- Chocolate Recipes You’ll Fall In Love With (collegecandy.com)
- Oreo Snowman Cookie Balls (nancycreative.com)
- Valentine’s Day Redux (latetothetable.com)