MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: day 85: cooking it up/ bow-tie pasta with chicken sausage and kale
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2
• Would I do it again? yes! It was very good, and a great way to use kale, which I love!
• What I would do differently: well, since I burned the garlic, which is a definite no no, probably that!
• Items used: recipe from: http://pastaprincessandmore.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/homemade-pasta-with-sausage-and-kale/#comment-505
She did it (The Pasta Princess) WAY better than I did since she made her own pasta as well as chicken stock. I just used Barilla Bow-tie pasta, and store bought chicken stock, but other than that, it was still good!
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 60: cooking it up/mixing it up: yummy tortellini soup with basil, sausage, and spinach (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 60: cooking it up/mixing it up: yummy tortellini soup with basil, sausage, and spinach (ipinterest.me)
- Homemade Pasta with Sausage and Kale (pastaprincessandmore.wordpress.com)
- Recipe – Rigatoni with Sausage and Kale (myjourneythroughthickandthin.wordpress.com)
- Italian sausage pasta (eatdrinkbemessy.wordpress.com)
- Vegan Kale Stuffed Shells (sustainablykaity.com)
- Pasta with Kale (epicureanvegan.com)
- The Lady’s Sunday Morning Pasta with Eggs, Chicken Sausage and Beecher’s Flagsheep Cheese (marcellathecheesemonger.com)
- day 7: Cooking it up/Crock pot lasagna with Herbed Garlic Bread (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday dinner: roasted chicken thighs and kale (a1dente.wordpress.com)
- day 76: get crafty/ baking away/ Happy Valentine’s Day with the kiddos/ rice krispy pops & a valentine’s breakfast! (ipinterest.me)
- day 84: organizational chaos/ 40 bags in 40 days challenge/ spring cleaning/lent, part 1 (ipinterest.me)
- day 62: baking away/ chocolate-dipped minnie mouse Oreo pops! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Pasta-Inspired Formal Wear – Design Studio Micro Works Makes Bow Tie Pasta for Your Neck (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Cheesy Chicken Asparagus Casserole (cheeseandbutter.wordpress.com)
- Italian Sausage Soup for the Game (kingshockeyforwomen.com)
- Shrimp and Pea Bow-Tie Pasta (foodforays.com)
- Organization is key, right? (kidsworkdinner.wordpress.com)