MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: day 88: get crafty/ subway art/ free Easter printables/ getting ready for spring!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Would I do it again? yes. These super easy and cute printables are perfect to get ready for spring/easter. We’re moving soon, so I’m trying to get started on Easter party ideas and decor before it gets to crazy! Yes that’s right, another crazy, pinterest inspired party coming your way!
• What I would do differently: nothing at all!
• Items used: webesites for the adorable free printables: http://www.stayathomeartist.com/2011/03/free-easter-butterfly-printable.html
previous post on diy chalkboard spray paint frame: http://ipinterest.me/2012/01/09/day-40-outdoors-we-will-goget-crafty-diy-chalkboard-spray-paint-message-board-frame/
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 80: crafty kiddos/ diy cloud dough (moon dough) with printable mason jar label/ easy and fun! (ipinterest.me)
- day 65: get crafty/ free printable valentine’s day banner! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 76: get crafty/ baking away/ Happy Valentine’s Day with the kiddos/ rice krispy pops & a valentine’s breakfast! (ipinterest.me)
- day 56: crafty kiddos/ a visit from the tooth fairy/ fairy dust/ free printable gift certificate, tooth chart, and a special note/poem from the tooth fairy! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 65: get crafty/ free printable valentine’s day banner! (ipinterest.me)
- day 3: christmas wreath/get crafty (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 82: crafty kiddos/ diy bathtub paint that cleans! (ipinterest.me)
- Free printables? Yes please!! (thelinkshoppe.wordpress.com)
- day 5: crafty kiddos/double hand-print reindeer Christmas craft (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 84: organizational chaos/ 40 bags in 40 days challenge/ spring cleaning/lent, part 1 (ipinterest.me)