MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: day 89: organizational chaos/ simple headband organizer for the girls!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2
• Would I do it again? yes, and I might have to do more since they have so many headbands!
• What I would do differently: if I had te empty oatmeal container, I would have used that instead, but I did have an extra vase or two lying around!
• Items used: old glass vase, polka-dot fabric square, hot-glue gun, polka-dot flower clip, pink zebra striped ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
2 websites with the great inspiration:
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 84: organizational chaos/ 40 bags in 40 days challenge/ spring cleaning/lent, part 1 (ipinterest.me)
- day 69: organizational chaos/ kids seasonal book organization/storage idea with free printable labels! (ipinterest.me)
- day 34: organizational chaos/ kiddo chore chart! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 87: cooking it up/ simple and yummy breakfast burritos, so good! (ipinterest.me)
- day 71: organizational chaos/ big black garbage bag clean out/ spring cleaning the kids rooms! (ipinterest.me)
- day 36: house decor/organizational chaos/ updated dresser knobs for the kids, DIY! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 85: cooking it up/ bow-tie pasta with chicken sausage and kale (ipinterest.me)
- day 88: get crafty/ subway art/ free Easter printables/ getting ready for spring! (ipinterest.me)
- day 50: organizational chaos/ how to clean your microfiber sofa/couch, DIY (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 80: crafty kiddos/ diy cloud dough (moon dough) with printable mason jar label/ easy and fun! (ipinterest.me)
- day 54: get crafty/ minnie mouse birthday decor/craft mason jar holders & pirates booty snack cone holder! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)