MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: day 96: organizational chaos/simple craft/ribbon organization!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Would I do it again? wish I would have done it sooner! I am going through ribbon quickly with all of my new crafting, so I need to restock already, but at least I have a nice place to store it now! 😉
• What I would do differently:Well, since I really just started crafting, I am starting to accumulate supplies rather quickly, so I definitely need to organize, and pronto!
• Items used: one of our old pant hangers that we don’t use anymore, and a bunch of ribbon that was stuck in a bag!! 😉
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 89: organizational chaos/ simple headband organizer for the girls! (ipinterest.me)
- day 34: organizational chaos/ kiddo chore chart! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 84: organizational chaos/ 40 bags in 40 days challenge/ spring cleaning/lent, part 1 (ipinterest.me)
- day 69: organizational chaos/ kids seasonal book organization/storage idea with free printable labels! (ipinterest.me)
- day 3: christmas wreath/get crafty (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 91: get crafty/ simple daily message board for the ones you love (ipinterest.me)
- day 71: organizational chaos/ big black garbage bag clean out/ spring cleaning the kids rooms! (ipinterest.me)
- day 54: get crafty/ minnie mouse birthday decor/craft mason jar holders & pirates booty snack cone holder! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 87: cooking it up/ simple and yummy breakfast burritos, so good! (ipinterest.me)
- day 36: house decor/organizational chaos/ updated dresser knobs for the kids, DIY! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)