MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: day 102: get crafty/ super easy personalized dates wall decor, remember those most important moments!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Would I do it again? another one that I wish I could have done sooner, I love how it turned out!
• What I would do differently: nothing at all 😉
• Items used: frame purchased from Hobby Lobby, printed our significant dates just using some fun fonts and Word!
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 98: get crafty/ Hayden’s spa sleepover birthday/ cricut craft decorations! (ipinterest.me)
- day 100: get crafty/ wine cork monogram letter/diy/repurpose (ipinterest.me)
- day 88: get crafty/ subway art/ free Easter printables/ getting ready for spring! (ipinterest.me)
- day 82: crafty kiddos/ diy bathtub paint that cleans! (ipinterest.me)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.me)
- day 48: crafty kiddos/ minnie mouse birthday pin wheel garland/banner! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 80: crafty kiddos/ diy cloud dough (moon dough) with printable mason jar label/ easy and fun! (ipinterest.me)
- day 55: get crafty/ minnie mouse birthday party easy decor flower add-ons for cutlery and napkin holder, picture frame, and cupcake stand! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 94: crafty kiddo/ diy printable happy birthday banner for Hayden’s 7th birthday spa/sleepover! (ipinterest.me)