MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 108: kiddo time/ green milk and Lucky Charms for a fun St. Patty’s Day breakfast plus free printable drink labels!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? oh yes, and plan to each and every year! Love the idea for all of the holidays as well 🙂
- What I would do differently: nothing at all, the look on their faces this morning was priceless!
- Items used: Lucky Charms, mild, neon green food coloring, printable labels, green striped straws
- adorable printable drink labels from: Living Locurto, one of my favorite websites/blogs: http://www.livinglocurto.com/2012/03/st-patricks-free-printables/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+livinglocurto+%2528Living+Locurto%2529
- Cute Lucky Charms and green milk idea from: thoughtfullysimple.com
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- Happy St. Patty’s Day (faking40at50.com)
- St. Patty’s Day (fourbluehills.com)
- St.Patty’s Day-*Green Pea* Burger? (thebroadhouse.com)
- day 107: get crafty/ Saint Patrick’s Day pennant banner and free printable subway art! (ipinterest.me)
- day 80: crafty kiddos/ diy cloud dough (moon dough) with printable mason jar label/ easy and fun! (ipinterest.me)
- Go Green~ St. Patty’s Day (bowtievintageclassics.com)
- Magically Delicious! (frillyfabulous.com)
- Fab Finding Follow Up: A Fab St. Patty’s Day (fabsugar.com)
- There are NO circumstances in which it is ok to say “St. Patty’s Day” (loneswimmer.com)
- 6 Green Dresses for St. Patty’s Day (thebudgetfashionista.com)