MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 111: outdoors we will go/ simple spring flower arrangement/ daffodils and lemons!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? definitely, it’s too easy not to do!
- What I would do differently: add at least one more lemon, but it would be very cute with additional flower colors in the arrangement as well
- Items used: Daffodils are so cheap right now, I got 3 sets of 10 at Trader Joe’s for just $1.15. I had one lemon lying around the house and saw one up for grabs in the teacher’s lounge today, but it turned out to be a very small grapefruit! Oh well, it still works! Adorable idea from: http://b-moviestar.com/tag/flower-arrangement
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 103: outdoors we will go/ super simple tip for growing your own green onions! (ipinterest.me)
- day 110: cooking it up/ super yummy, simple, and healthy balsamic roasted carrots and brussels sprouts (ipinterest.me)
- day 105: get crafty/ super easy table decor for any party made out of cupcake liners! (ipinterest.me)
- day 104: fashionable simple spring/summer brown maxi dress/casual day to night outfit! (ipinterest.me)
- day 109: organized chaos/house decor/ pretty shelf liners for cabinets and drawers! (ipinterest.me)
- day 73: outdoors we will go/ super easy valentine’s centerpiece (tulips and conversation hearts 😉 (ipinterest.me)
- Fragrance Review: Fresh Sugar Lemon Parfum Spray (bellasugar.com)
- day 88: get crafty/ subway art/ free Easter printables/ getting ready for spring! (ipinterest.me)
- day 102: get crafty/ super easy personalized dates wall decor, remember those most important moments! (ipinterest.me)
- Oh my Dahlia! (delialicious.wordpress.com)
- day 111: outdoors we will go/ simple spring flower arrangement/ dahlias and lemons! (ipinterest.me)