MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 118: fashionable momma/ diy beachy waves, or not?!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1, just not sure it really worked how I wanted it to.
- Would I do it again? not sure, it didn’t turn out quite like I had hoped, but I had to try! 😦
- What I would do differently: I wish I knew, maybe it was my hair… I have a lot of it!
- Items used: Solia Flat iron, Oribe Beach Wave Spray, Treseme Tres 2 hairspray.
- Section hair into 5-10 big sections than braid each in a loose braid. Run a flatiron over each braid, let them cool down, spray hairspray and undo the braids.
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- 7 DIY Ideas For Your Spring Wardrobe, Found On Pinterest (glamour.com)
- day 112: fashionable momma, spring casual st. patrick’s day outfit, out with the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- day 117: organizational chaos/ spring cleaning/ front load washer deep clean (ipinterest.me)
- day 44: fashionable momma/ simple hair twist, day or night! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 97: fashionable momma/ simple, classy spring black dress! (ipinterest.me)
- day 61: fashionable momma/ casual day party outfit! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 86: fashionable momma/ simple day-to-night spring casual outfit (ipinterest.me)
- Wardrobe Oxygen: Lauren Conrad’s Hair and Other Chic Ways to Beat the Heat (savings.com)
- day 115: get crafty/ simple spring free printable banner! (ipinterest.me)
- day 61: fashionable momma/ casual day party outfit! (ipinterest.me)