MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 126: cooking it up/ a special way to celebrate a birthday: birthday pancakes with sprinkles, candles, and “frosting”
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? yes, and probably will for every birthday! It was another great way to start a birthday morning!
- What I would do differently: nothing! I might try doing it with the cake batter as per the original source, but I thought pancakes would be a better way to start the day versus cake! Hey, the sprinkles were already way different than what we would typically have for breakfast!
- Items used: pancakes, sprinkles, candles, and “frosting” (half and half and powdered sugar), and the adorable idea from: http://www.tasteandtellblog.com/2011/09/birthday-cake-pancakes/
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 124: cooking it up/ kids cook/ adorable easter or spring “chick and egg” breakfast/ “peeping pancake”! (ipinterest.me)
- day 121: baking away/ spring/ Easter Cinnabunnies (cinnamon rolls shaped like bunny rabbits!)) (ipinterest.me)
- day 125: get crafty/ a simple morning birthday surprise: balloons and streamers in the hallways to run through! (ipinterest.me)
- Cake Batter Pancakes (21nogluten.wordpress.com)
- Perfect pancakes (johnlewis.com)
- Happy 5th, Birthday, Michael James! (mommymanders.com)
- Creative Pancakes (handcraftedblog.wordpress.com)
- Origin of Birthday Cake and Birthday Candles (proflowers.com)
- Oh, Pancakes! (zoinkmediablog.wordpress.com)
- Protein Pancakes (thebumpyroadofacurvygal.wordpress.com)