MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 3. Thanks to my sister-in-law Molly, it went pretty smoothly, but it really helps to have an extra hand, these guys are a bit time consuming!
- Would I do it again? we will see tomorrow, but I think the kiddos will like them!
- What I would do differently: we changed it up quite a bit from the original recipe found here: http://diylouisville.blogspot.com/2011/03/hop-long-day-three-bunny-butt-sundaes.html Mainly because we wanted to prepare these pretty much ahead of time versus the original which had used ice cream. It still turned out pretty cute!
- Items used: cupcakes, frosting, coconut, oreo crumbs, chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, marshmallows
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- Bunny Butt Triple Chocolate Trifle + How-to Video (thesmartcookiecook.com)
- “Don’t Drop the Ball this Easter” Project #2 (frillyfabulous.com)
- day 81: baking away/ super easy and delicious chocolate dipped Oreo truffles (ipinterest.me)
- Where to go for Easter Weekend- especially if you have little daughters! (bffbridesmaid.wordpress.com)
- Think Outside the Basket – Easter goodies that go beyond Peeps and Pez (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- Coconut Cups with Chocolate Ganache (Gluten Free) (makeitnaked.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Bunny Cake + How-To Video (thesmartcookiecook.com)
- Healthy Easter Snack: Coconut Cookie Chicks! (fitnessandhealthylivingtips.com)
- Easter Cupcakes for Kids, Easter Egg Cupcakes (potterybarnkids.com)
- Some Bunny Loves You (kelliekennedy.com)