MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 128: get crafty/ simple easter or spring table decor/flower arrangement with gerber daisies, peeps, and jelly beans!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1. This one was super easy!
- Would I do it again? yes, you all know I love the glass within a glass trick. It’s so fun to stick fun little festive decorations on the outer glass and not ahve to worry about the flowers dying too soon!
- What I would do differently: change it up for each holiday, which I have been doing so far!
- Items used: peeps, jelly beans, gerber daisies, small vase on the inside with water, and a larger outer vase to hold all of the “goodies!”
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 123: get crafty/ simple easter craft, gift, decor, treats/ cute “bunny noses” aka jelly beans in a mason jar with free printable! (ipinterest.me)
- Easter Basket-Inspired Recipe: The Jelly Bean CocktailThe 10-Minute Happy Hour (thekitchn.com)
- Jelly Beans and Peeps (citymammaontherun.wordpress.com)
- I Don’t Like Peeps. At All. (wdok.radio.com)
- Jelly Bean Roundup (cynchronicity.wordpress.com)
- Quiche for a Crowd, Coconut Mango Muffins, Jelly Bean Cocktails, Homemade Marshmallow Peeps & MoreNew Recipes from The Kitchn (thekitchn.com)
- Morning Peeps! (sewmod.wordpress.com)
- Easter Coupons (savingswagger.wordpress.com)
- seder. (capesmama.wordpress.com)
- Krispie Easter Egg Treats (praycookblog.com)