MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? yes, and we definitely will do this tradition each and every Easter Eve!
- What I would do differently: “plant” more!
- Items used: jelly beans which were “planted” and then grew into lollipops Easter morning!
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 130: get crafty/ the meaning of Easter/ a simple craft and dessert in one to teach the story of Easter through colored jelly beans! (ipinterest.me)
- day 128: get crafty/ simple easter or spring table decor/flower arrangement with gerber daisies, peeps, and jelly beans! (ipinterest.me)
- day 123: get crafty/ simple easter craft, gift, decor, treats/ cute “bunny noses” aka jelly beans in a mason jar with free printable! (ipinterest.me)
- Easter Basket-Inspired Recipe: The Jelly Bean CocktailThe 10-Minute Happy Hour (thekitchn.com)
- Jelly Beans and Peeps (citymammaontherun.wordpress.com)
- The Jelly Bean Prayer (granolacatholic.blogspot.com)
- Jelly Bean Prayer (jbournesblog.wordpress.com)
- Easter Candy Reflection (countryandvictoriantimes.com)
- Now We Can Celebrate Easter (ncregister.com)
- Jelly Bean Roundup (cynchronicity.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Freebie Round-Up: Easter (savings.com)
- Dear Jelly Belly, Please Do Not Make A “Santorum” Flavored Jelly Bean (sfist.com)