MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 132: fashionable momma/ spring pink sheath dress with a simple side bun!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? yes, it is such a simple spring or summer work dress, lunch dress, church, or easter!
- What I would do differently: add a gold belt!
- Items used: knock off Michael Kors dress from Target, gold sandals from Target, Stella and Dot gold bangles, gold hoop earrings from Gorjana
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- Who Wore It Better? Richard Ruiz Sheath Dress (fabsugar.com)
- Who Wore It Better? Michael Kors Leopard Sheath Dress (fabsugar.com)
- Who Wore It Better? Narciso Rodriguez Satin Striped Sheath Dress (fabsugar.com)
- Roksanda Ilincic Spring 2012 (fabsugar.com)
- Fashion Star – Episode 5 Recap (talldarkroast.com)
- day 77: fashionable momma/ post valentine’s date night/ cobalt blue jeans, top knot bun, bright pink lipstick (yes I’m ready for spring!) (ipinterest.me)
- day 132: get crafty/ so simple and cute easter or spring snack/ carrot “goldfish”! (ipinterest.me)
- day 97: fashionable momma/ simple, classy spring black dress! (ipinterest.me)
- Floral print fashions by Francesco Scavullo (lovelyritablog.com)
- Vintage Expedition – Part I (thepursuitofstyleness.com)