MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 133: crafty kiddos/ adorable easter or spring easy kids craft: cotton ball sheep craft!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
- Would I do it again? yes, the kids loved these and they are cute keepsakes for Easter decor next year!
- What I would do differently: nothing at all 🙂
- Items used:cotton balls, black construction paper or card-stock paper, google eyes, ribbon for a bow, glue
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 131: crafty kiddos/ a fun Easter or Spring tradition: turning jelly beans into lollipops! (ipinterest.me)
- day 132: get crafty/ so simple and cute easter or spring snack/ carrot “goldfish”! (ipinterest.me)
- day 130: get crafty/ the meaning of Easter/ a simple craft and dessert in one to teach the story of Easter through colored jelly beans! (ipinterest.me)
- day 123: get crafty/ simple easter craft, gift, decor, treats/ cute “bunny noses” aka jelly beans in a mason jar with free printable! (ipinterest.me)
- day 128: get crafty/ simple easter or spring table decor/flower arrangement with gerber daisies, peeps, and jelly beans! (ipinterest.me)
- Easy Kids Easter Crafts: Easter Bunny Buckets (faithfulprovisions.com)
- day 115: get crafty/ simple spring free printable banner! (ipinterest.me)
- day 127: baking away/ adorable easter treat/dessert: “bunny butts”, aka cupcakes, coconut, chocolate, oreos, oh my! (ipinterest.me)
- Bunny Bunting – Pinterest Thursday (thatmomblog.com)
- day 94: crafty kiddo/ diy printable happy birthday banner for Hayden’s 7th birthday spa/sleepover! (ipinterest.me)