MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 137: get crafty/ free printable fill-in water bottle labels and menus for spa sleepover birthday party table decor!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1, very easy, just a bit time consuming!
- Would I do it again? yes! I loved these printables for the girls water bottles and spa menus, they were too cute!
- What I would do differently: I added the girls names, and spa menu choices, but you could just print out select colors that would work for your party theme easily!
- Items used: adorable printables from: http://www.piggybankparties.com/oink/free-downloads
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
- day 136: get crafty/ diy chalkboard table display markers/tags for spa sleepover party! (ipinterest.me)
- day 135: crafty kiddos/ spa sleepover birthday goodie bags with diy “bath bombs” (ipinterest.me)
- day 134: get crafty/ spa sleepover party decorations: crepe paper streamers! (ipinterest.me)
- day 94: crafty kiddo/ diy printable happy birthday banner for Hayden’s 7th birthday spa/sleepover! (ipinterest.me)
- day 98: get crafty/ Hayden’s spa sleepover birthday/ cricut craft decorations! (ipinterest.me)
- day 105: get crafty/ super easy table decor for any party made out of cupcake liners! (ipinterest.me)
- day 123: get crafty/ simple easter craft, gift, decor, treats/ cute “bunny noses” aka jelly beans in a mason jar with free printable! (ipinterest.me)
- day 115: get crafty/ simple spring free printable banner! (ipinterest.me)
- day 80: crafty kiddos/ diy cloud dough (moon dough) with printable mason jar label/ easy and fun! (ipinterest.me)
- day 107: get crafty/ Saint Patrick’s Day pennant banner and free printable subway art! (ipinterest.me)
- day 57: get crafty/ diy treat bags for Minnie Mouse birthday party, or any party really! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)