MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: day 144: cooking it up/super yummy baked creamy chicken taquitos, a definite keeper!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1 (really, it was a 1, even for me!)
• Would I do it again? oh yes, and I already have! I made it once for Hayden’s teacher Abby who just had a baby without the onions and cilantro, and then again for us with!
• What I would do differently: We modified them a bit for Abby’s family, but I tried one and it was still good! We like a bit more heat, so we kept it the same for us, and it was SO good!
• Items used: for this amazing recipe head to: http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/02/baked-creamy-chicken-taquitos/
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 138: cooking it up/baking away: super yummy party punch for spa sleepover birthday party! (ipinterest.me)
- day 144: cooking it up/ diy healthier microwave popcorn, in a paper bag! (ipinterest.me)
- day 99: cooking it up/ homemade super easy (and yummy) chicken noodle soup for my sick baby (ipinterest.me)
- day 49: cooking it up/ baked chicken parmesan casserole, a hit! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 122: cooking it up/ simple, but yummy pork chops with kale and polenta (ipinterest.me)
- Beef Taquitos (hauteapplepie.com)
- Taquitos vs. Taquitos – Mexican Cuisine Explained (denverspanishtutor.wordpress.com)
- day 110: cooking it up/ super yummy, simple, and healthy balsamic roasted carrots and brussels sprouts (ipinterest.me)
- day 103: outdoors we will go/ super simple tip for growing your own green onions! (ipinterest.me)