MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Make it Monday: DIY Tile Coasters from Scrapbook paper and Home Depot tiles!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Time: 15 minutes
• Would I do it again? yes! It was so simple not to do!
• What I would do differently: Change of te scrapbook paper
• Items used: adorable idea from: lightrefreshmentsserved.com , brushed Modpodge on precut scrapbook paper to adhere to super cheap white tiles from Home Depot, then attached felt pads to the bottom of the coaster
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
party on here:
- Tidy it Thursday: simple way to organize craft supplies with free printables and girls new bookshelf! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: Father’s Day crafts and gifts part II: Subway art, a Hero Goody box and more! (ipinterest.me)
- feature it friday: chalkboard coffee table from Junk in the Trunk! (ipinterest.me)
- Have fun with it Friday: Welcome Summer party with free printable party favor and a welcome summer sign! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: fit momma: My 15 minute Insanity Workout with Dr. Oz and Shaun T.! (ipinterest.me)
- Top tips for DIY tiling (mynewsfix.com)
- tidy it thursday: organizing my new wall gallery with diy anthropology letter free printables, and yarn wrapped letters! (ipinterest.me)
- Taste it Tuesday: Summer time outdoor party with Strawberry Shortcake on a stick and Cucumber & Mint Infused water! (ipinterest.me)
- June Challenge – DIY tile costers (momoftwosalums.wordpress.com)
- Look to your bathroom for a satisfying Easter DIY project (savingaddict.com)