MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Taste it Tuesday: Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers, perfect for The Fourth!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2, such a super simple appetizer to bring to any party
• Time: about 30 minutes
• Would I do it again? yes, these were SO yummy!
• What I would do differently: We love spice in my house and we added a few more of the jalapeno to our mix, but for others you might want to take out a few!
• Items used: wonderful recipe from: tastykitchen.com
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
- Jalapeno Poppers Galore (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- Taste it Tuesday: Summer time outdoor party with Strawberry Shortcake on a stick and Cucumber & Mint Infused water! (ipinterest.me)
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- Super Bowl Food with a POP (and #Bacon)! (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- Jalapeno Poppers [in a blanket] (teacher-chef.com)
- (22) Grilled Jalapeño Poppers (With Cilantro Sour Cream Sauce) (ginnyskitchenadventures.wordpress.com)
- Make it Monday: DIY Scrapbook paper letters (ipinterest.me)
- wear it wednesday: super simple side pony; great for moms! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: fit momma: My 15 minute Insanity Workout with Dr. Oz and Shaun T.! (ipinterest.me)