MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Tidy it Thursday: How to Organize Kids Toys! Had a lot of fun with this one and we’re really happy how it turned out. Thanks to my wonderful best friend Jackie for this vision!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 4- really because it took some time sorting through, weeding out, rearranging!
• Time: many days worth!
• Would I do it again? yes! I loved how this turned out and the girls even keep it together! With the labeled bins it’s easier at pick up time to make sure things get to their original homes.
• What I would do differently: nothing 😉 I really like this one.
• Items used: Ikea Expedit Shelving unit, Ikea Branas baskets, Ikea plants and pots, our own books and toys, Ikea bird picture and frame, Target Hydrangeas, and great organizing labels from: http://betterhomesandgardens.com , organizing idea from: merrimentstyle.com
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
- Tidy it Thursday: simple way to organize craft supplies with free printables and girls new bookshelf! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: Happy 4th of July!!! (ipinterest.me)
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- wear it wednesday: super simple side pony; great for moms! (ipinterest.me)
- tidy it thursday: organizing my new wall gallery with diy anthropology letter free printables, and yarn wrapped letters! (ipinterest.me)
- Have Fun with it Friday: Diy Dry Erase board for letter and name writing practice (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: fit momma: My 15 minute Insanity Workout with Dr. Oz and Shaun T.! (ipinterest.me)
- feature it friday: chalkboard coffee table from Junk in the Trunk! (ipinterest.me)
- Taste it Tuesday: Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers, perfect for The Fourth! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: Father’s Day crafts and gifts part II: Subway art, a Hero Goody box and more! (ipinterest.me)