MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Have Fun with it Friday: Creating an outdoor Sunflower Fort! Thanks to my wonderful friend Megan for this tip on my “Recommend a Pin” page I definitely wanted to give it a try with the girls. If it works out I can definitely see them playing in it when the weather is nice (not right now!)
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): really it was super easy to do, now for the hard part- growing anything in AZ in the summer time!!
• Time: 20 minutes
• Would I do it again? well I might have to if this first plant doesn’t work out
• What I would do differently: plant when it’s not crazy hot and make sure there’s good enough soil
• Items used: sunflower seeds, love, and the adorable idea from: http://letslassothemoon.com/2011/08/28/sunflower-house/
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!