MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Taste it Tuesday: Homemade Chili-Cheese Popcorn. As you have seen from many posts, we LOVE popcorn in our house and are always up to trying new recipes, and this one was definitely a different one!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Time: 7 minutes
• Would I do it again? I really liked it, but I love all things spicy! Hayden even said she did, sweet thing, but I know she really likes it when we do some sort of sweet popcorn!
• What I would do differently: Nothing! I really like the heat in this popcorn!
• Items used: recipe from: http://forthemommas.com/cooking/chili-cheese-popcorn-recipe
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
- Pin it, do it, done; a week of pinterest inspired fun: Marshmallow popcorn, Reese’s Chocolate Banana Bread, Teacher appreciation, Mother’s Day/birthday (ipinterest.me)
- Taste it Tuesday: Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers, perfect for The Fourth! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: DIY Bird Seed Wreath! (ipinterest.me)
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- Taste it Tuesday: Summer time outdoor party with Strawberry Shortcake on a stick and Cucumber & Mint Infused water! (ipinterest.me)
- day 144: cooking it up/ diy healthier microwave popcorn, in a paper bag! (ipinterest.me)
- wear it wednesday: super simple side pony; great for moms! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: fit momma: My 15 minute Insanity Workout with Dr. Oz and Shaun T.! (ipinterest.me)
- Tidy it Thursday: simple way to organize craft supplies with free printables and girls new bookshelf! (ipinterest.me)
- Tidy it Thursday: How to Organize Kids Toys (ipinterest.me)