MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Make it Monday: Twine wrapped summer wreath
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 3- took some time to wrap the twine all the way around the foam wreath, but it was worth it!
• Time: 30 min
• Would I do it again? yes! I really like how it turned out. It’s so beachy, carefree, and summery; so fun!
• What I would do differently: maybe try a different ribbon to hang it with, not sure 🙂
• Items used: Green foam wreath, white grosgrain ribbon, twine, 3 white flower pins (all from Michael’s), adorable wreath idea from: http://brunchatsaks.blogspot.com
Do you have any wreaths that you have made and would like to share?!
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
Party on here:
- Make it Monday: DIY Bird Seed Wreath! (ipinterest.me)
- Tidy it Thursday: Free Printable and Removable Canister Labels (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: DIY Scrapbook paper letters (ipinterest.me)
- Have Fun with it Friday: Get your Creative Juices Flowing: Teacher Appreciation gift! (ipinterest.me)
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- wear it wednesday: super simple side pony; great for moms! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: White Skinny Jeans with Striped Top and Tom’s Wedges! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: Father’s Day crafts and gifts part II: Subway art, a Hero Goody box and more! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: fit momma: My 15 minute Insanity Workout with Dr. Oz and Shaun T.! (ipinterest.me)
- Taste it Tuesday: Homemade Chili-Cheese Popcorn (ipinterest.me)