MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: Wear in Wednesday: 30 minute total body workout in your home!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 3- definitely a good workout!
• Time: about 30 minutes… all depending on how fast you move through each step
• Would I do it again? yes! This is another great staple workout I do when I can’t get to the yoga studio!
• What I would do differently: nothing 🙂
• Items used: my fav Lululemon gear and Nike’s 😉 no equipment needed!
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
- Wear it Wednesday: fit momma: My 15 minute Insanity Workout with Dr. Oz and Shaun T.! (ipinterest.me)
- feature it friday: chalkboard coffee table from Junk in the Trunk! (ipinterest.me)
- Tidy it Thursday: simple way to organize craft supplies with free printables and girls new bookshelf! (ipinterest.me)
- Have fun with it Friday: Welcome Summer party with free printable party favor and a welcome summer sign! (ipinterest.me)
- wear it wednesday: super simple side pony; great for moms! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: Father’s Day crafts and gifts part II: Subway art, a Hero Goody box and more! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: DIY Tile Coasters from Scrapbook paper and Home Depot tiles! (ipinterest.me)
- Taste it Tuesday: Summer time outdoor party with Strawberry Shortcake on a stick and Cucumber & Mint Infused water! (ipinterest.me)
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- tidy it thursday: organizing my new wall gallery with diy anthropology letter free printables, and yarn wrapped letters! (ipinterest.me)