Forgot to do this post earlier, but it really was a lot of fun! The girls enjoyed giving them out 🙂
MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Have Fun with it Friday: Get your Creative Juices Flowing: Teacher Appreciation gift!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Time: 20 minutes
• Would I do it again? yes! These turned out so cute and the teachers really loved them!
• What I would do differently: change up the idea with different mugs, cups, candy and gift cards for different times of the year
• Items used: Water bottle with straw, lots of candy, gift cards to Jamba Juice for smoothies all summer, adorable idea and free printable gift card from: http://printable.tipjunkie.com/creative-juices-printable-gift-tag-teacher-appreciation/
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
- Tidy it Thursday: Free Printable and Removable Canister Labels (ipinterest.me)
- Have fun with it Friday: Welcome Summer party with free printable party favor and a welcome summer sign! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: Father’s Day crafts and gifts part II: Subway art, a Hero Goody box and more! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: DIY Bird Seed Wreath! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: White Skinny Jeans with Striped Top and Tom’s Wedges! (ipinterest.me)
- feature it friday: chalkboard coffee table from Junk in the Trunk! (ipinterest.me)
- Pin it, do it, done; a week of pinterest inspired fun: Marshmallow popcorn, Reese’s Chocolate Banana Bread, Teacher appreciation, Mother’s Day/birthday (ipinterest.me)
- Tidy it Thursday: How to Organize Kids Toys (ipinterest.me)
- Have Fun with it Friday: Creating an outdoor Sunflower Fort! (ipinterest.me)
- Tidy it Thursday: simple way to organize craft supplies with free printables and girls new bookshelf! (ipinterest.me)