MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Wear it Wednesday: Happy 4th of July!!! Simple 4th of July outfit; perfect for hot days in AZ, although it was really nice today!!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Time: 5 minutes
• Would I do it again? yes, and probably will a lot more. Dresses are the way to go when it’s 100 degrees +!
• What I would do differently: dress it up more with some cute wedges or heels
• Items used: Navy Dress from Gap, Red Tory Burch sandals, white Michael Kors watch… pretty simple!
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
- Taste it Tuesday: Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers, perfect for The Fourth! (ipinterest.me)
- wear it wednesday: super simple side pony; great for moms! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: fit momma: My 15 minute Insanity Workout with Dr. Oz and Shaun T.! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear in Wednesday: 30 minute total body workout in your home! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: DIY Scrapbook paper letters (ipinterest.me)
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- Tidy it Thursday: simple way to organize craft supplies with free printables and girls new bookshelf! (ipinterest.me)
- Have Fun with it Friday: Diy Dry Erase board for letter and name writing practice (ipinterest.me)
- feature it friday: chalkboard coffee table from Junk in the Trunk! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: Father’s Day crafts and gifts part II: Subway art, a Hero Goody box and more! (ipinterest.me)