MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 106: get crafty/ new house paint: benjamin moore’s alexandria beige
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 4 (thanks to my husband for this one, he’s a peach!)
- Would I do it again? yes! We loved this color, thanks to my wonderful designer best firend for this color tip!
- What I would do differently: we’re hoping to do an accent wall in the family room with the same color, but there is so much to do when you move, not sure when we can get that one done!
- Items used: Benjamin Moore Alexandria Beige (we painted over a rusty bright orange which was already there, and didn’t quite go with our furniture)
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 105: get crafty/ super easy table decor for any party made out of cupcake liners! (ipinterest.me)
- day 102: get crafty/ super easy personalized dates wall decor, remember those most important moments! (ipinterest.me)
- day 40: outdoors we will go/get crafty/ diy chalkboard spray paint message board frame (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 88: get crafty/ subway art/ free Easter printables/ getting ready for spring! (ipinterest.me)
- day 100: get crafty/ wine cork monogram letter/diy/repurpose (ipinterest.me)
- day 94: crafty kiddo/ diy printable happy birthday banner for Hayden’s 7th birthday spa/sleepover! (ipinterest.me)
- day 82: crafty kiddos/ diy bathtub paint that cleans! (ipinterest.me)
- day 33: get crafty/ organized chaos/ jewelry holder & organizer, part 2! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 91: get crafty/ simple daily message board for the ones you love (ipinterest.me)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.me)