MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 113: organizational chaos/ super easy and simple way to do a boring old spring cleaning chore! Use dryer sheets for your baseboards!
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1. Really easy, it’s just time consuming to get it all done, plus who really wants to spend the afternoon cleaning baseboards!
- Would I do it again? well we’ll see if it really “repels” the dust and dirt away like it said, but it seems like it should work well! I’ll let you know in a week or so!
- What I would do differently: nothing 😉
- Items used: I used 2 fabric softener dryer sheets on my Swiffer. For more details on why dryer sheets do this magic, read about this awesome idea from: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/quick-cleaning-tip-keep-baseboards-cleaner-with-fabric-softner-165957
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 84: organizational chaos/ 40 bags in 40 days challenge/ spring cleaning/lent, part 1 (ipinterest.me)
- Spring is Here, Time to Clean (ctworkingmoms.com)
- day 71: organizational chaos/ big black garbage bag clean out/ spring cleaning the kids rooms! (ipinterest.me)
- Spring Cleaning!!!!!!!! (davisandcompany.wordpress.com)
- Spring Cleaning (drkennethorbeck.com)
- Spring Clean Your Closet (fox4kc.com)
- day 34: organizational chaos/ kiddo chore chart! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Spring Has Sprung (lifesabowl.com)
- Spring cleaning (endlesslyrestless.wordpress.com)
- Spring Cleaning for the Soul – Home & People (gettingatwhatmatters.wordpress.com)