I am so excited and honored to be posting weekly with Junk in the Trunk!
Check out their blog and follow along. I will be doing “Pinterest Tuesday” every week!
Hope to see you there!
I was just Featured for my post http://ipinterest.me/2012/07/05/tidy-it-thursday-how-to-organize-kids-toys/
Awesome giveaway at:
Check it out!
xoxo Karie J.
A little while back I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger award by http://lvbaby.wordpress.com/ . Since I had been trying to figure out the blogging world for a while now and how I would like to approach it, I really appreciate her nomiation!
Once you are nominated, you have a few rules to follow…
1. Thank the person who nominated you, also linking their blog on your page.
2. Nominate 15 other blogs that you appreciate, love and follow.
3. List 7 facts about yourself.
Here are the blogs that I follow regularly and would like to nominate for the same award:
7 Facts about me:
1. I love to run, hike, and do yoga as often as I can!
2. I am happily married to my college sweetheart and we have 2 beautiful girls!
3. I enjoy the “dry heat” of Arizona where I’m from.
4. My girls make me laugh everyday!
5. I love to watch Downton Abby 🙂
6. Daily following Jesus and needing His help everyday!
7. Crafting, cooking, and all things creative definitely do not come easily, but that’s where Pinterest comes in!
Will you add me to your sidebar please??? I just learned how! I’m figuring this blogging stuff out one tensy step at a time! Thanks to this wonderful blog tutorial, I could do it! http://bloggingwithamy.com/how-to-make-a-blog-button
I feel so blessed to have earned another award! Thanks so much to another wonderful blogger, Easy Going Organizer: http://easygoingorganizer.com/ who nominated me for the Sunshine Award! I will be the first to say that blogging is a lot of fun, but it definitely takes a lot of work! It’s been tough some days to get some posts out, but I really am learning as I have been going, and I would like to keep going!
The Sunshine Award comes with a few rules:
Love or Money? Love (it’s the greatest commandment)
High salary or job satisfaction? Satisfaction (I’m a teacher!)
Favorite Book? The Bible, anything that I’m reading with my 2 girls!
Television character that you simply adore? tough one…anyone on Modern Family
Favorite Music? Anything country and on Christian radio!
Favorite type of movie(comedy/romance/suspense/action/horror): romantic comedies and musicals
When I feel very sad or depressed I….. go shopping!
Now for my nominees –
1. http://beholdahoneybee.wordpress.com/ Love to get fashion ideas from this blog!
2. http://pastaprincessandmore.wordpress.com/ amazing cooking blog!
5. http://everydayepistle.com/ a very inspirational blog!
6. http://pineatreview.com/ a pinterest blog where she reviews the recipes she’s done!
7. http://yasmincruz.me/ wonderful fashion blog!
I am so excited to accept the nomination for the Kreative Blogger Award! I was nominated by a hilarious blogger over at: http://whatsupyournose.wordpress.com which is a funny blog on “The Good, The Bad, and The Hilarious of Parenting”! Thank you so much!
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
So without further ado, here are 7 random, or possibly interesting things about me:
MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: day 104: fashionable simple spring/summer brown maxi dress/casual day to night outfit!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Would I do it again? yes, it’s such a simple and fun date night outfit or day with the kiddos!
• What I would do differently: more accessories!
• Items used: hair twist, brown maxi dress, target gold sandals, gold layered necklace and ring
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
Check it out on this wonderful single mother of the cutest little girl: http://bumpyroadtobubba.com/2011/12/29/playing-catch-up-aka-awards-season-part-2/
“Like a lot of people, I’ve discovered Pinterest and have lost hours to it. The final blogger I’d like to introduce you to today is a wife and mumma of two who has set herself a year long challenge: to find something that interests her on Pinterest and attempt her own take on it – craft, baking, fashion, or whatever else she finds. She’s only just started the journey and I’m really enjoying it. I’m sure you will too! https://ipinterest.wordpress.com/ ”