MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
- Project: day 110: cooking it up/ super yummy, simple, and healthy balsamic roasted carrots and brussels sprouts
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1, this is such a simple, and pretty much fool-proof recipe, even for me! 😉
- Would I do it again? oh yes, it was so good, even the girls liked it, yes they like brussels sprouts!
- What I would do differently: absolutely nothing!
- Items used: for the amazing recipe go to: http://lapetitemaisonverte.blogspot.com/2012/02/balsamic-roasted-vegetables.html
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- Balsamic Roasted Carrots and Brussels Sprouts (munchomom.com)
- Saturday side: Hot roasted greens salad (a1dente.wordpress.com)
- Brussels sprouts (scottjb.wordpress.com)
- Cumin in my pants Brussel sprouts @Tertulia_NYC (dobianchi.com)
- Balsamic Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)
- Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic and Cranberries (jpshealthylivingblog.wordpress.com)
- Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic and Cranberries (gourmetblends.wordpress.com)
- Brussel Sprouts & Brussel Sprouts Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- How I Got My Kid to Eat Brussels Sprouts (webmd.com)
- Brussels Sprouts. Bacon. Meatballs. Yes. (sydneyowen.com)