Today’s experiment had a ton of help from my husband. Let’s face it, he’s definitely a better chef and baker, so I definitely needed the help! Helpful tips: get the kids involved and crush the graham crackers in a zip-lock, place wax paper on the bottom of the spring-form pan for easier to a serving dish, use a measuring cup to help press & shape the crust.
- Project: day 4: baking away/yummy new york cheesecake
- Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 4
- Would I do it again? most definitely! This cheesecake is probably one of the best out there, so good!
- Items used: Link to recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tylers-ultimate/new-york-cheesecake-recipe/index.html
until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 4: baking away/yummy new york cheesecake (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Project: No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes (thefrisky.com)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars (thedailymeal.com)
- Cheers! No Bake Nutella Cheesecake (eventsbysocialgraces.com)
- Recipe: No-Bake Lemon JELL-O Cheesecake (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- The Ultimate Cheesecake (mixitup.me)
- How to have your cake and your 5-a-day… (parkersiniceland.wordpress.com)
- day 11: baking away/ Christmas reindeer pancakes (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- (Nobody will know it’s gluten free) Pumpkin Cheesecake (gf4hm.wordpress.com)
- day 62: baking away/ chocolate-dipped minnie mouse Oreo pops! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)