MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! Plus a quick tip on boiling water with a wooden spoon….supposedly doesn’t boil over, not sure if this really does the trick!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2. The pizza casserole was really pretty easy, just a lot of layering, but that’s what makes it good, right?!
• Would I do it again? yes!
• What I would do differently: we did chicken sausage and ground turkey for a leaner version
• Items used: yummy recipe from: http://formamas.blogspot.com/2011/08/pizza-casserole.html
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
- make it monday: father’s day crafts (ipinterest.me)
- day 110: cooking it up/ super yummy, simple, and healthy balsamic roasted carrots and brussels sprouts (ipinterest.me)
- day 105: get crafty/ super easy table decor for any party made out of cupcake liners! (ipinterest.me)
- day 119: cooking it up/ simple, but yummy SPAGHETTI AGLIO, OLIO, E PEPERONCINO (spaghetti with garlic, oil, and chili pepper flakes) (ipinterest.me)
- day 108: kiddo time/ green milk and Lucky Charms for a fun St. Patty’s Day breakfast plus free printable drink labels! (ipinterest.me)
- delicious casserole with hash brown crust (piersfranklin.typepad.com)
- day 114: cooking it up/crafty kiddos/ “Flutter-by Franks”/ butterfly hotdogs! (ipinterest.me)
- day 107: get crafty/ Saint Patrick’s Day pennant banner and free printable subway art! (ipinterest.me)
- quick easy chicken casserole (codysilva2.typepad.com)
- day 104: fashionable simple spring/summer brown maxi dress/casual day to night outfit! (ipinterest.me)