MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Taste it Tuesday: Super simple and yummy slow cooker chicken tacos
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1, so easy!
• Time: I did a major short cut and just used a rotisserie chicken, so basically the crock pot was just to warm everything up together and incorporate all of the goodness 😉 so really it only took me about 40 min 😉
• Would I do it again? most definitely! We love Mexican food in our house and have it at least twice per week, so this was a HIT!
• What I would do differently: see above, and I would do it that way again- why not!
Don’t you just love how much sour cream I put on mine…oh yes I did that 🙂
• Items used: super easy and delicious recipe from: Tasty Kitchen Head on over to her site for all of the details, you will like it!
Have you done any recipes from Pinterest lately? What’s worked or not worked for you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Oh, as always, if you want to see more, “Like” me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter !
Until ipinterest again!
- Slow Cooker Cool Ranch Chicken for Tacos or Tostadas (blogher.com)
- Menu Plan Monday – Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes (dctheblog.com)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos (nancysrecipes.wordpress.com)
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- “Quick” slow cooker recipe: Chicken Tikka Masala (donkeyblu.com)
- Make Frozen Meal Packs for Your Slow Cooker for Easy Dinners Any Day of the Week [Cooking Hacks] (lifehacker.com)
- wear it wednesday: super simple side pony; great for moms! (ipinterest.me)
- I am prejudiced against slow-cooker women (notableagoraphobe.wordpress.com)
- Make it Monday: Twine wrapped summer wreath (ipinterest.me)
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Applesauce (cozycakescottage.com)
- Recipe for Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos with Spicy Slaw and Avocado (kalynskitchen.com)
- Taste it Tuesday: Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers, perfect for The Fourth! (ipinterest.me)