MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: day 114: cooking it up/crafty kiddos/ “Flutter-by Franks“/ butterfly hotdogs!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1, pretty easy not to do
• Would I do it again? definitly; the smiles on their faces were priceless!
• What I would do differently: nothing 😉
• Items used: turkey hotdogs, crescent rolls, ketchup and mustard. For the full recipe and the amazing idea, go to: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Flutter-By-Franks
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.me)
- day 59: baking away/get crafty/ fashionable kiddo/ crafty kiddo/ Morgan’s 3rd birthday, Minnie Mouse theme, completed!! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 82: crafty kiddos/ diy bathtub paint that cleans! (ipinterest.me)
- day 94: crafty kiddo/ diy printable happy birthday banner for Hayden’s 7th birthday spa/sleepover! (ipinterest.me)
- day 76: get crafty/ baking away/ Happy Valentine’s Day with the kiddos/ rice krispy pops & a valentine’s breakfast! (ipinterest.me)
- day 112: fashionable momma, spring casual st. patrick’s day outfit, out with the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)
- day 75: crafty kiddos/ valentine’s kids handprint heart xoxo (ipinterest.me)
- day 56: crafty kiddos/ a visit from the tooth fairy/ fairy dust/ free printable gift certificate, tooth chart, and a special note/poem from the tooth fairy! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 108: kiddo time/ green milk and Lucky Charms for a fun St. Patty’s Day breakfast plus free printable drink labels! (ipinterest.me)
- day 80: crafty kiddos/ diy cloud dough (moon dough) with printable mason jar label/ easy and fun! (ipinterest.me)