MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Make it Monday: DIY Bird Seed Wreath!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2, super simple and fun project to do with the kiddos
• Time: 2 days (includes drying time)
• Would I do it again? yes! The bird ate it up right away so we will definitely have to do another one, it turned out so cute!
• What I would do differently: do different shapes like stars, hearts, you name it!
• Items used: birdseed, bunt pan mold, burlap from Home Depot (cheapest place to get it), and adorable recipe for the wreath from: http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2012/03/birdseed-wreath.html
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
Party on here:
- Tidy it Thursday: How to Organize Kids Toys (ipinterest.me)
- Have Fun with it Friday: Creating an outdoor Sunflower Fort! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: DIY Scrapbook paper letters (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: Father’s Day crafts and gifts part II: Subway art, a Hero Goody box and more! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: DIY Tile Coasters from Scrapbook paper and Home Depot tiles! (ipinterest.me)
- Tidy it Thursday: simple way to organize craft supplies with free printables and girls new bookshelf! (ipinterest.me)
- Have Fun with it Friday: Diy Dry Erase board for letter and name writing practice (ipinterest.me)
- feature it friday: chalkboard coffee table from Junk in the Trunk! (ipinterest.me)
- wear it wednesday: super simple side pony; great for moms! (ipinterest.me)
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)