MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
• Project: Make it Monday: DIY Scrapbook paper letters: Hayden and Morgan share a room so we decided to do something cute when people enter their room. ‘H’ for Hayden and ‘M’ for Morgan; also cute because it’s also a play of fof H&M store, one of my favs!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2 super simple to do!
• Time: 15 minutes
• Would I do it again? yes! I love Modpodge and simple projects
• What I would do differently: nothing
• Items used: H & M cardboard letters from Michael’s, Modpodge from Hobby Lobby, adorable idea from: domesticimperfection.blogspot.com
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
party on here:
- Make it Monday: DIY Tile Coasters from Scrapbook paper and Home Depot tiles! (ipinterest.me)
- Have Fun with it Friday: Diy Dry Erase board for letter and name writing practice (ipinterest.me)
- tidy it thursday: organizing my new wall gallery with diy anthropology letter free printables, and yarn wrapped letters! (ipinterest.me)
- feature it friday: chalkboard coffee table from Junk in the Trunk! (ipinterest.me)
- Have fun with it Friday: Welcome Summer party with free printable party favor and a welcome summer sign! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear in Wednesday: 30 minute total body workout in your home! (ipinterest.me)
- Make it Monday: Father’s Day crafts and gifts part II: Subway art, a Hero Goody box and more! (ipinterest.me)
- Tidy it Thursday: simple way to organize craft supplies with free printables and girls new bookshelf! (ipinterest.me)
- Wear it Wednesday: fit momma: My 15 minute Insanity Workout with Dr. Oz and Shaun T.! (ipinterest.me)
- Finally got my “button” to work! (ipinterest.me)
- taste it tuesday: super yummy pizza casserole; a huge hit for the kiddos! (ipinterest.me)