MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: day 123: get crafty/ simple easter craft, gift, decor, treats/ cute “bunny noses” aka jelly beans in a mason jar with free printable!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Would I do it again? yes, they are too cute! I will have to do more to give as gifts for sure!
• What I would do differently: make more! 😉
• Items used: mason jar, starburst jelly beans, ribbons and twine, and free printable “bunny noses” labels from: http://www.sheskindacrafty.com/2011/04/easter-spring-free-printables.html
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- Bunny Pot Pie! (petalumapie.wordpress.com)
- day 80: crafty kiddos/ diy cloud dough (moon dough) with printable mason jar label/ easy and fun! (ipinterest.me)
- Allergen-Free Easter Candy – 9 safe and yummy treats for food-allergic kids (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- Easter in a Jar (mansionsandmermaids.wordpress.com)
- day 54: get crafty/ minnie mouse birthday decor/craft mason jar holders & pirates booty snack cone holder! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- Dear Jelly Belly, Please Do Not Make A “Santorum” Flavored Jelly Bean (sfist.com)
- Easter Party Made Easy. (theprepcrew.wordpress.com)
- Who’s afraid of the big, bad Easter Bunny? (ndlarusso.wordpress.com)
- Morning Peeps! (sewmod.wordpress.com)
- Easter Sweets: Beyond Plastic Eggs (nestleusa.wordpress.com)
- Easter spending expected to hop up 11% (bottomline.msnbc.msn.com)
- Have an Egg-stra Special Easter with Nestlé Seasonal Candy! (susanheim.blogspot.com)
- day 115: get crafty/ simple spring free printable banner! (ipinterest.me)