MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: day 93: baking away/ Black Magic Cake, amazingly moist chocolate cake, so good!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 3 (thank goodness my most amazing husband was able to help me frost the cake, because mine would have looked horrible!)
• Would I do it again? oh yes. This was the perfect home-made chocolate cake!
• What I would do differently: double the frosting recipe. We definitely needed more for the top!
• Items used: recipe from: http://www.justapinch.com/recipe/lisa-glass/black-magic-cake-best-chocolate-cake-ever/cake?source=fork_FB_black_magic_cake
|1 3/4 c||all purpose flour|
|3/4 c||cocoa powder|
|2 tsp||baking soda|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1 c||strong black coffee, cooled|
|1/2 c||vegetable oil|
|1 tsp||real vanilla extract|
|1/2 c||margarine, softened|
|2 oz||melted unsweetened chocolate, cooled|
|3 c||powdered sugar|
|2 tsp||real vanilla extract|
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- Chocolate Cake & Life (plumbingpower.wordpress.com)
- three-year old niece + chocolate cake (karissaernst.wordpress.com)
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Pops (halobakingemporiumandchocolaterie.wordpress.com)
- the best chocolate cake recipe (for me *_*) (wavyturquoise.wordpress.com)
- Black Bean Chocolate Cake (balanceandblueberries.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Layer Mousse Cake with Cognac Recipe (thedailymeal.com)
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Lover’s Cake Recipe (thedailymeal.com)
- Chocolate Cake Recipes From Scratch (mademan.com)
- PointsPlus Chocolate Walnut Cake Recipe (thedailymeal.com)
- Dessert: Ms. Polly’s Chocolate Cake (jowanabueser.com)