MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: day 109: organized chaos/house decor/ pretty shelf liners for cabinets and drawers!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 2 ( just a bit time consumng and I can’t quite get my cutting even enough, so Adam had to do a few touch ups!)
• Would I do it again? yes! It’s such a simple way to add a pop of color or design to boring old every day areas!
• What I would do differently: do it to all of the shelfs and drawers in the house… almost there!
• Items used: Laura Ashley Shelf Liner
Until ipinterest tomorrow!
Karie J 🙂
- day 105: get crafty/ super easy table decor for any party made out of cupcake liners! (ipinterest.me)
- day 107: get crafty/ Saint Patrick’s Day pennant banner and free printable subway art! (ipinterest.me)
- day 33: get crafty/ organized chaos/ jewelry holder & organizer, part 2! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 36: house decor/organizational chaos/ updated dresser knobs for the kids, DIY! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 29: organized chaos/ house decor necklace & jewelry hanger (out of an old cutlery tray!), part 1 (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 102: get crafty/ super easy personalized dates wall decor, remember those most important moments! (ipinterest.me)
- day 96: organizational chaos/simple craft/ribbon organization! (ipinterest.me)
- day 13: kiddo Christmas decor/elf on the shelf caught sneaking candy! (ipinterest.wordpress.com)
- day 89: organizational chaos/ simple headband organizer for the girls! (ipinterest.me)
- day 84: organizational chaos/ 40 bags in 40 days challenge/ spring cleaning/lent, part 1 (ipinterest.me)