MY “PINTERESTING” TAKE:
“PINSPIRATION”, FROM PINTEREST:
Project: White Skinny Jeans with Striped Top and Tom’s Wedges!
• Difficulty rating (1=easiest, 5= way too hard!): 1
• Time: 10 minutes 😉
• Would I do it again?yes. Such a comfy, yet put together look that is perfect for spring and summer time!
• What I would do differently:more casual with some fun summer sandals
• Items used: Hudson white skinny jeans, Splendid neon pink and gray striped shirt, gray Tom’s Wedges, Stella and Dot key necklace and bangels
Have you done anything from Pinterest lately? What’s inspiring you?
I hope you were inspired as much as I was. If not, click on “Recommend a Pin” above and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have!
Until ipinterest again!
- Skinny jeans are giving British men testicular problems (thesun.co.uk)
- Rachel Bilson in Goldsign Jenny Rolled Ankle Skinny Jeans in Debut (denimblog.com)
- Look of the Day: Scarf and Skinny Jeans (fabsugar.com)
- Look of The Day: Skinny Jeans ala Sexy (fabsugar.com)
- Wear it Wednesday: Happy 4th of July!!! (ipinterest.me)
- 7 Days, 7 Ways: How Celebs Style Up Their Skinny Jeans (fabsugar.com)
- Lea Michele in Current/Elliott Skinny Jeans (denimblog.com)
- Is That Jay-Z Rocking Skinny Jeans? (complex.com)
- Top 10 trends for SS12 (johnlewis.com)